Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
10 Post subject: The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2006 - 06:34 AM

The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths

Quote:
At last, the truth can now be told. In our latest report, The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths, we examine the statistics and the case studies that dispel many of the myths about heterosexuality.

No longer satisfied with “mere acceptance” by our society, heterosexual political pressure groups have launched a well-planned, well-financed campaign, which, if left unchecked, threatens to destroy the most fundamental structures of American society. This report considers the implications of the heterosexual agenda (both overt and hidden), the problems it has already caused and its potentially disasterous results for society.

You really must read this parody. It's well worth the time it takes to download the PDF file.

Reply with quote Back to top
vanrozenheim
Post subject: RE: The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths  PostPosted: Oct 05, 2006 - 03:38 AM
Site Admin

This is a parody? What a pity, the author sounds so convincing and trustworthy! Smile Seriously, beyound being entertaining, it's a sober analysis on technics of mental influence. I instantly will add this work to our library.

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 05, 2006 - 08:20 AM

From the tract:

Quote:
Nothing in this tract appeared out of nowhere, and none of it came about by accident. It was all very deliberate. And this leads me to one inescapable conclusion: No one can write something like this by mistake.

Let’s be clear. Anyone can make a few errors here or there. I probably did. But we’re not talking about isolated mistakes or errors in interpretation. We’re talking about the consistent use of these methods I described as a deliberate tactic.

Jump to: