Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
vanrozenheim
Post subject: Ugandans Brace Yourselves for More  PostPosted: Sep 07, 2007 - 12:49 PM
Site Admin

Uganda: Homosexuality - Ugandans Brace Yourselves for More
Quote:
The dictum that when America (I prefer western world) sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold gains credence when one looks at the confidence and boldness that homosexuals in Uganda exhibited on August 16, 2007 when they held their first press conference.

After centuries of campaigning and legal battles by gay rights groups in western countries, homosexuality is now widely accepted, but most important legal.

[..]

I wonder whether the human race with time will remain the same with such un-Godly interventions. In Denmark and Norway, bestiality, which is referred to as zoo sexual activity, but precisely sex between human beings and animals is perfectly legal. Wife swapping and sadomasochism are in vogue. The big question is: Once we concede ground to homosexuality, aren't we going to concede to some of the other sexual aberrations?

Will Uganda give way this time? If we do, we should brace ourselves since the pandora's box will be opened and there will be more than meets the eye.

Oooooh, not that again! This ranting is so disgusting and so predictable. I have little doubts that wife swapping is absolutely not a rarity in Uganda.

Reply with quote Back to top
Rain
Post subject: RE: Ugandans Brace Yourselves for More  PostPosted: Sep 07, 2007 - 08:27 PM

Quote:

I wonder whether the human race with time will remain the same with such un-Godly interventions. In Denmark and Norway, bestiality, which is referred to as zoo sexual activity, but precisely sex between human beings and animals is perfectly legal. Wife swapping and sadomasochism are in vogue. The big question is: Once we concede ground to homosexuality, aren't we going to concede to some of the other sexual aberrations?

Ugandan gays should take note that this is the same sort of trite argument that has been used everywhere. But while we're on the topic of wife-swapping, maybe the author would like to offer up some comments on female mutilation and child rape? I hear they are rampant in Uganda.

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: