Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Rain
Post subject: Sharon "injected" Arafat with HIV  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2007 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
Arafat's special doctor stated: "somebody injected HIV virus into his blood..."

And they both had a cigarette aftwards!

SABAH

PLIME

HAARETZ

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: Sharon "injected" Arafat with HIV  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2007 - 08:19 PM

I decline to pay any attention to the rantings of anyone who would use the phrase "HIV virus." Certainly I would question the credentials of any physician who did so. The 'H' stands for 'human,' the 'I' stands for 'immunodeficiency,' and the 'V' stands for 'virus.' You just can't go around saying things that are the equivalent of "human immunodeficiency virus virus" -- it makes you look stupid. While I'm ranting, there is no such thing as an "ATM machine." All ATMs are machines. The 'M' stands for 'machine,' as in "automated teller machine."

The mother ship can beam me back up at any time now. This grows tiresome.

As for Arafat -- he notoriously spent years in hiding. He infamously never slept in the same place twice. I frankly question the quality of his medical care during that period, and I question it's quality in the more settled period that followed. I imagine that in the 80s he took what he could get. You can contract all manner of nasty things through haphazard and makeshift medical care. Hell... you can contract all manner of nasty things from entirely competent state-of-the-art medical care. How many people were infected with HIV through routine and professionally administered blood transfusions under optimal conditions in the 80s?

Pinning this one on Sharon is... well... paranoid, and more than a little delusional. Had Mr. Arafat died as the result of the building he was in suddenly exploding because of a missile detonation... that would be questionable in the extreme. As it happened, Mr. Arafat is reported to have died from a disease that a great many people found to be quite easy to contract.

Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 15, 2007 - 01:36 AM

Quote:
Pinning this one on Sharon is... well... paranoid, and more than a little delusional.

Meaning that it will be treated as the gospel truth in leftist circles.

Rain
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 15, 2007 - 04:56 AM

Well, I agree that Arafat was indeed injected with the virus that causes AIDS. But it wasn't done with a syringe. Arafat was widely known to enjoy the company of virle, younger men. While most Arab countries deny thtat HIV is a problem in their observant, muslim societies, people are dying of AIDS and Arafat is a good example of that denial.

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

vanrozenheim
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2007 - 10:07 AM
Site Admin

All militant structures are known for prevalence of young men and almost no women - thet's as such is probably not "suspicious". Whatever - the man died at the age of 75, which is not at all bad for somebody with his past and position. It is always amazing that people responsible for many deaths usually die themselves in a respectable age.

HIV has shown itself able of being transmitted in many ways. It is the Judeo-Christian-Islamic tradition which makes murder acceptable but is condemning and ridiculing sexuality. A killer is acceptuble for a military hero, but a hero with syphilis or HIV falls then in disgrace. Strange world.

Rain
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2007 - 08:49 PM

Arafat's wife was put up in very lavish style in Paris for years...at the Palestinian Authority's expense. It is estimated that she was given 2 million dollars a year to maintain that lavish lifestyle for herself and her children. The only demand for her continued subsidy was her silence on any matters having to do with her marriage to Arafat.

Sounds kinda queer to me.

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

Jump to: