Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: The prudery of the Brits  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2007 - 09:58 PM

Oh my. And he said it on the telly!

Quote:
While discussing his youth with hosts Susanna Reid and Charlie Stayt, the star recalled going to cinemas, describing how he would go to "dark and sexy" provincial theatres and find a "place where you got to finger your girlfriend a little bit."

[...]

Everett caused chaos in Sept 2006 on a radio show when he said his heterosexual affairs were a result of his adventurous nature.

Can you *imagine* if he'd dared breathe a word about his NON-heterosexual affairs? And you thought the uproar over The Superbowl Mammary Gland Scandal was ridiculous...

Reply with quote Back to top
Vizier
Post subject: RE: The prudery of the Brits  PostPosted: Aug 06, 2007 - 05:39 PM

Actually, no, Berto. Most Brits are ultimately cool with gay affairs as they still are considered a "growing up" experience at most private boys schools everywhere in the UK. And "the back row" in any British movie house used to be the place you went for a "good snog" or "making out" when I was growing up. it was the same in Ireland and Germany, too. And most people here are quite nonchalant about early dabbling in homosexuality, as many find it a normal "experimentation" or "phase" kind of thing...

And I find most of the handsome young Brit soldiers here in Germany seem to be bisexual, happily for me... Crussaiding

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: