Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Rain
Post subject: Gay Art for Your Comp Background (delete when appropriate)  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2007 - 04:52 AM

My current desktop background. I thought I should share.

Canvas original by unknown (at least to me) local artist.

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: Gay Art for Your Comp Background (delete when appropriat  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2007 - 07:32 AM

Delete when appropriate? I can't imagine when that would be. It's remarkable -- the instant I saw it I said to myself "what artist is that?" Then, of course, I stopped looking at the painting long enough to find out that I don't get to find out.

Pity.... it's good.

Rain
Post subject: RE: Gay Art for Your Comp Background (delete when appropriat  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2007 - 07:49 AM

I'll try to get his info for you, Fer...

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

Rain
Post subject: RE: Gay Art for Your Comp Background (delete when appropriat  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2007 - 04:09 AM

His name's Jesse. He uses the sobriquet "svigeneris" and he can be reached at the following:

svi.generis.pictor@gmail.com
Jesse

This is another one by him.

Rain
Post subject: RE: Gay Art for Your Comp Background (delete when appropriat  PostPosted: Jul 30, 2007 - 09:20 PM

Relinked...apparently Photobucket objected to the title "Crotch".

Jump to: