Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
Post subject: A video... for your amusement  PostPosted: Jun 15, 2007 - 12:23 AM

Coming Out Insurance

Reply with quote Back to top
berto
Post subject: RE: A video... for your amusement  PostPosted: Jun 15, 2007 - 04:49 AM

LOL! Very Happy

Feral
Post subject: RE: A video... for your amusement  PostPosted: Jun 15, 2007 - 03:01 PM

One might even be able to actually sell such a thing. The risk of any specific child being born Gay is quite low. Were they to be raised in peace as what they are, I can well imagine that a young 'mo's bills for clothing and shoes would be somewhat higher than would otherwise be expected. I do, after all, know young men who will not wear last year's cashmere sweater because it is... well... so last year. I can just hear the complaints now...

"But DAD... I HAVE to have new shoes. OF COURSE they have to be Gucci. DUH! I'm not getting any younger you know... if you don't buy me new shoes then I'll never land a rich boyfriend and you'll have to pay for college all by yourself."

Insurance against the risk of such costs might well be prudent. (That the risk is actually quite low or non-existent would be the entire reason insurance companies offer such policies.)

Rain
Post subject: RE: A video... for your amusement  PostPosted: Jul 18, 2007 - 01:05 PM

Scary parents. And this image froze and refused to budge. Sounds to me like the kids need an insurance policy of their own.

Code:

Jump to: