Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 06, 2007 - 05:04 PM

Ahem. It was a venison steak, served with a red wine and rosemary sauce. I don't bake pumpkin pies -- those are best left in the care of professionals and then purchased as needed.

Do I need to update my prescription? Why, yes... in the worst way. I have 'old man eyes.'

Cool definition though. Sordid? My -- next they'll be calling orgies 'squalid'. I put it to you, Sir, that if something is 'sordid,' but in a 'rakish or appealing way,' then it was never sordid to begin with -- it's rakishly appealing and someone has serious issues that could use tending by a psychiatric professional. Wink

Let's not get into anything I may (or may not) have aspired to in the past. Let's just say that I found what I was looking for, it was hardly what I expected, and just about everyone has a great deal less to fear than they think. (Only 'just about' -- some folks have a great deal to fear, but only because they like it that way.)

Reply with quote Back to top
Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 06, 2007 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
Ahem. It was a venison steak, served with a red wine and rosemary sauce...

Though, in fairness, one might point out that said husband was an easy mark. He had, you see, spent the previous nine years of his life (and he was but 20yo) eating either dormitory food, or things his bachelor father had taught him to cook-- things like hot dogs, frozen pot pies and Hungry Man TV dinners (Salisbury Steak). This was a lad who found Crock Pots to be holy relics.

Those who were present at the meal in question will recall that said husband repeated, 'Oh my Gawd, this is so good' over and over as he ate, rather like a Dickensian orphan who'd just been given butter with his bread for the first time.

No, said husband never had a chance.

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 07, 2007 - 05:04 AM

Quote:
No, said husband never had a chance.

Razz

Nope, no chance at all.

berto
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 07, 2007 - 07:06 AM

Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha.... best laff o' the night, so far

vanrozenheim
Post subject: In a German "School State," Gays Remain  PostPosted: Aug 16, 2007 - 11:10 PM
Site Admin

In a German “School State,” Gays Remain Outside
Quote:
(Renningen, Germany) - After a mother interfered on behalf of the dignity of marriage, a school project at a German school has gotten a bitter aftertaste, say students and educators involved. The Stuttgarter Zeitung reported that students at Renninger High School created their own “state” with the help of their teachers. They named their creation Maredivia, and were justly proud of it. Maredivia was a multifaceted and all-inclusive sort of utopia in the students’ eyes until one mother expressed concerns about the “sanctity of marriage,” which resulted in homosexuality being banned from their project, which the teens are unable to comprehend.

Jump to: