Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: The GRD Quote Hall of Fame  PostPosted: Jun 07, 2007 - 08:15 PM

Well, after far too much time, I am starting a thread that I threatened to along time ago, a repository for our favorite lines by other GRD members -- whether a wisecrack, a pithy observation, an astute commentary, or whatever.

I will lead off with the quote that originally prompted me to suggest this thread:

From the thread, Mark Foley: A model of political hypocrisy and cowardice

In response to the positively glacial pace of the criminal investigation into Mark Foley's doings,

Feral wrote:
Come now, Boys... there is persuasive evidence that Mr. Foley instructed a 17-year-old Floridian to measure his willie. Surely it doesn't take five whole months to determine if this violates the law or not.

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: The GRD Quote Hall of Fame  PostPosted: Jun 08, 2007 - 12:02 AM

berto wrote:
Run little Ukrainians, RUN!!!11!!!11!!!!!1!!!

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 15, 2007 - 08:07 AM

Rain wrote:
My gaydar came with some useful attachments...

1. cockometer (rhymes with "odometer")
2. hagometer
3. topometer
4. bottometer
5. flopometer
6. kinkometer
7. quickcometer

and of course the all important (and standard issue)

8. closetometer

Jump to: