Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: Fans want Prison Break stars in ‘gay romp’  PostPosted: May 29, 2007 - 11:56 AM

Apparently the demands are pouring in...

Quote:
Fans of hit U.S. TV programme Prison Break are desperate to see more of the show’s stars - in a steamy gay clinch. Actor Robert Knepper, who plays inmate T-Bag, insists Prison Break devotees are always writing in to request a gay romp, because they are so attracted to hunks like Wentworth Miller (Michael Schofield) and Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows). He says, “(One fan wrote), ‘I’m not a stalker or anything like that but I find you guys so sexy. “I really think some of you should get together.”

You mean.... all we have to do is ASK?! Damn!!! I’m writing a heartfelt letter to Johnny Depp right away! Mr. Green Razz

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: Fans want Prison Break stars in ‘gay romp’  PostPosted: May 30, 2007 - 12:53 AM

Hold on just one minute here...

A character is named T-Bag... seriously? I have to ask: is there another named BJ?

vanrozenheim
Post subject: RE: Fans want Prison Break stars in ‘gay romp&  PostPosted: May 30, 2007 - 09:52 AM
Site Admin

This BJ pronounced than as "Bii-dzsch", or what? Rolling

Feral
Post subject: RE: Fans want Prison Break stars in ‘gay romp&  PostPosted: May 31, 2007 - 07:30 AM

LOL

It would be shortly after the idea was suggested. Smile

Jump to: