Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
Post subject: The 100 unsexiest men in the world  PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 12:28 AM

The Phoenix has produced a list of "The 100 unsexiest men in the world."

Such a list.

While it is a valient effort, I find it way too centered on the US for it to have the words "the world" appended to it. There are some seriously scare-the-horses ugly people who are not on that list. Most of them are (you guessed it) politicians, so a newspaper has little excuse for being ignorant of them.

Now, I have no idea whether this is a fault in the list or not, but I counted six people on that list that really don't belong there. I mean, how can someone you would readily have sex with belong on a list of unsexy people?

Maybe I have odd taste.

Reply with quote Back to top
berto
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 12:38 AM

Ummm.... who are The Six? Inquiring Minds, and all that... Mr. Green

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 12:55 AM

I'll never tell. Wink

In all seriousness though... Brad Pitt is on the list. What are they thinking? Mr. Pitt is surely no longer as young as any of us were back when we were young, but to be featured on a list of the 100 unsexiest men in the world? Mr. Pitt and his wet underwear can still sell magazines.

Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 06:11 PM

Chris Kattan? What's wrong with Chris Kattan? Okay, annoying, but what if he never spoke? He's pretty cute, I'd say.

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 08:45 PM

LOL. I'm inclined to agree with you.

There are a few others whose chief fault seems to be an unfortunate hairstyle that can easily be corrected.

Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 27, 2007 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
There are a few others whose chief fault seems to be an unfortunate hairstyle that can easily be corrected.

Psst. He means Carrot-top.

Yes, I would feature an evening spent with Mr. C-Top, a bottle of cheap sangria, and a pair of clippers set with a #2 comb.

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 27, 2007 - 02:33 AM

...and make sure the sangria's cold. Smile

Jump to: