Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: TAT Page junkies rejoice!  PostPosted: Mar 01, 2007 - 12:55 PM

For anyone with experience at babble or EM, you are familiar with the TAT (Today's Active Topics) Page:

babble TAT

EnMasse TAT

I think it's a great way to keep on top of recent posts, and hopefully we will soon need it here, as the number of posts (and posters) grow.

Sooooooo.... I asked Steve the Techno God over at EM, and he has graciously agreed to help us set up a TAT Page here like the one at EM (since he wrote all the code for that himself, and they are using the same type of forum software over at EM that GRD uses, I figured it would be a snap.) Steve's busy with mid-terms this week, but he's gonna get back to me next week about it.

As a TAT Page junkie, I can hardly wait. Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
vanrozenheim
Post subject: RE: TAT Page junkies rejoice!  PostPosted: Mar 01, 2007 - 03:15 PM
Site Admin

Yep, sounds very good! Thanks, 'berto! Smile I must point out, however, that our forum software might be different from what EM is using - we namely use a mod developed for the PostNuke specially. It might happen that Steve will have a hard time fighting with unspecified peculiarities of this mod. But if he can donate his time to us - it's greate! Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: