Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Kyleovision
Post subject: Top Kinks  PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 06:37 AM

The randy bastards at the University of Bologna (hee hee... 'Bologna') have done a study about just what, besides the obvious, turns people on. One must assume, as always, that they mean str8 people, but the results are still interesting:

Quote:
Results from the largest global study of sexual kinks ever undertaken show that feet and shoes are by far the biggest turn-ons.

...among sexual preferences for body parts, feet and toes were the most popular, with 47 per cent of those sampled preferring them. They also found that, when it came to objects associated with the body, shoes, boots and other footwear scored 64 per cent.

[...]

Some 12 per cent were turned on by underwear, 9 per cent by coats, body fluids and body size, 7 per cent by hair, 5 per cent by muscles, and 4 per cent by genitals and body modifications such as tattooing.

Three per cent cent went for navels, ethnicity and breasts, and 2 per cent for legs, buttocks, mouths, lips and teeth.

The lowest scores went to stethoscopes, wristwatches, bracelets, nappies and catheters. Body hair, nails, noses, ears, neck and body odour all scored less than 1 per cent.

[...]

The survey, based on the views of men and women, also revealed some of the more obscure objects of affection. These included 150 people with a penchant for hearing aids, and two whose hearts go into overdrive thinking about pacemakers.

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: Top Kinks  PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
4 per cent by genitals

This must be a misspelling. Remove that errant 'S' and you have "genital modifications," as in "4 per cent by genital and body modifications such as tattooing." That at least would make sense. It is incomprehensible to be that only 4% of those surveyed had a 'fetish' for genitals. Are not genitals among the top three points of sex in the first place?

berto
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 08:53 AM

Hmmm.... eyes do it for me. Eyes and hair. Deep brown eyes are gorgeous, and long dark hair... *huff*

Muscles (within reason, without looking like a "juice monkey") are always a bonus -- "toned" moreso than "bulging", for example. More specifically, a well-muscled chest and pectorals are real eye-candy.

Feet, I'm not so crazed about, but a nice shapely, well-muscled set of legs is a treat, too, 'specially long, long legs. (I love tall men.) Strong (but sensitive) hands have always attracted me, too -- all the better for one'a them hot oil massages. Mmmmmmmmm........

Body hair (a *little*!) is a turn-on, too, 'specially on the chest (anywhere from a "dusting" to a "feathering" is fine; a "pelt" is right out) and the legs (again, less is more).

I can't say enough about smell. With both of my two great past loves, one of my favorite things about them was their *smell* -- and I mean that scent that even the most well-groomed and hygienic man has. Am I a slave to pheromones? Well, for the right set of pheromones, yoo betcha! Very Happy

(A slight amendment: despite my long-hair fetish, I have mainly been with short-haired lads -- maybe that's one reason I yearn for long-haired lads? As well, I have on a couple of occasions been with a *very* sexy bald man, and I have seen plenty of other bald fellas who I would jump into the sack with in a heartbeat. But bald is kinda like cornrows, or dreadlocks -- some people can pull it off and some people can't. Same with long hair, I guess.)

"Race"? It's not a huge issue for me, really. I think all kinds of men of all races can be sexy (or not), but I *will* admit that I've always had a "thing" for light-skinned dark men (I call it "Tahitan Brown" in my mind), most particularly for men of the Cree First Nation. Gawd, they are *almost* all so lean, with the chiseled features and the big brown eyes, and so many of them have the long hair, and.... *whuff*.... where did I put my ciggies? Razz

This is all, of course, without even touching on The Thing That Made Kyle Go "Hee Hee" Over "University of Bologna". In that matter, I am afraid I am rather sadly conventional and predictable.

And, of course, all the above sets aside the single biggest turn-on for me, which is personality -- most importantly a sense of humour compatible with mine, an innate intelligence which is "never done learning", a sense of compassion and caring for others... and someone who likes cats (and/or dogs).

So... what about you all?

vanrozenheim
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 11:10 AM
Site Admin

Hm, mostly it's the entire impression a person makes. Eyes are mostly VERY telling - they are "mirrors of the soul". The body attributes are of course not without importance, but the face of a person is what you deal every day with. A guy can have a perfectly formed body, but if he has an unpleasant look, the entire impression is instantly ruined.

Clear turn-on's, in no particular order:

1) Short hair cut;
2) Clean thin neck;
3) Playfulness;
4) Innocent looks (yes, I know, those fellows are the most spoiled);
5) Gentle manners (sensitivity?);
6) Intelligence and open mind;
7) Well-formed buttocks;
8) Some muscles and a little bit puppy fat;

Clear turn-off's:

1) Dumbness and empty mind;
2) Crudity.

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 04:20 PM

As far as the listed "kinks" go, I've never really understood the issue with feet. They're fine, as body parts go -- I like body parts -- but I don't get the special interest they hold for so many people. I understand even less a fascination with footwear. To paraphrase Jonny McGovern: it's not that I don't like your shoes, I just think they'd look a whole lot better tossed over to the other side of the room -- with the rest of your clothes.

Just about everyone is going to claim that "personality" is the most important thing -- and of course, it is -- right after looks. Appearance would be that element of a person that is noticed first; personality is somewhat harder to assess from across the room. I was much lampooned in my university days for my seemingly eclectic tastes. "EVERYONE is your type, Fer" my roommate used to say. It was true enough... so long as 'everyone' is assumed to be male. Some things are more "my type" than others, however. I have a notorious penchant for necks and green eyes rather distort my reason. There are a few haircuts (sadly, none of them ever particularly popular) that I find more than a little distracting as well. Oddly enough, the most attractive element of a guy (to me) is the way he walks. A surprising number of fellows have completely un-engaging walks, despite being otherwise well-appointed.

Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 05:56 PM

I guess that I have to be the only one who admits to some kinkiness.

Yes, oh my brothers, there was a time, now past (alas), when a certain Beloved One routinely (and quaintly) referred to me as 'Imelda'-- as in 'Marcos'-- because of the amount of footwear that I owned. (Admit it though, sweety, I always looked faaabulous.) Anyhow, I think the peak count was something like 40 pairs. Not all shoes, mind you: there were something like 20 pairs of flip-flops, slides and sandals of other varying descripion.

Which brings us to the realm of fetish. Ok, I admit it. I'm pleased when the warm weather comes and the lads at the mall go about displaying their pedicures. I also have a peculiar fondness for fellows clad in 3/4-length wetsuits. There. I said it.

As for 'type,' I tend not to go for the tall guys. No, the dark, compact ones are for me... and not too much body hair, if it's not too much trouble. Leaness is more important than bulgy muscles. A certain Gallic smoulder to the eyes goes a long way. I have a weakness for pug noses.

Quote:
I *will* admit that I've always had a "thing" for light-skinned dark men (I call it "Tahitan Brown" in my mind),

Agreed. At least a good tan, eh?

To speak to personality: humor is absolutely required. I laugh; I like to make other people laugh. To me, there is humor to be found everywhere. A partner who can't grasp that would drop me like a hot rock. A sense of play is important, as well. And, of course, intelligence is in the Top 3 personality Must-haves.

To be just a bit crude (with requisite apologies to Van's aversion to it LOL): No fats, no long-hairs, no Xtians, no closet cases, and have a decent-sized wang, for goodness sake! Versatlity a plus. Respond to P.O. Box.... whoops, nevermind.

berto
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
and have a decent-sized wang, for goodness sake!

Well, that prompts me to post this little diity that was sent to me awhile back by my ol' buddy Jae...

To be sung to the music of "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor...

Quote:
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,

When you said you had 10 inches,

Lord I almost died!

But I'd spent so many years just waiting

for a man that long,

That I grew strong,

and I knew that I could take you on....

But there you are,

another lie,

I was ready for a big mac

and you've bought me a French fry!

I should have known that it was bullshit,

just a sad pathetic dream,

Should have known there was no anaconda

lurking inside of those jeans!

Go on now go,

walk out the door,

Don't you promise me 10 inches,

then turn up with only 4!

Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't catch you out!?

Don't you know we're only joking

when we say size doesn't count???!

(Chorus) I will survive! I will survive!

'Cos as long as I have batteries,

My sex life is gonna thrive!

I will always have good sex

with a handful of latex!

I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!

It took all my self control

not to laugh out loud,

When I saw your little wiener

standing tall and proud!

But to hell with all your egos

and to hell with all your needs

Now I'm saving all my lovin'

for a cordless multispeed.

(chorus)

Sorry, V. Wink Razz

vanrozenheim
8 Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 07:40 PM
Site Admin

'berto wrote:
Sorry, V. Wink Razz

Just what exactly are you implying here, you??!!! Never said my was 4 inches! Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, I had a good lough while reading this fabulous text. Anyone bold enough to suggest this non-copyrighted version as the official anthem for Dale's Kingdom? Laughing

Feral
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2007 - 08:59 PM

vanrozenheim wrote:
'berto wrote:
Sorry, V. Wink Razz

Just what exactly are you implying here, you??!!!

Now, now... he was apologizing for seeming vulgar and crude -- one of your clearly stated turn-offs Smile

Quote:
Anyone bold enough to suggest this non-copyrighted version as the official anthem for Dale's Kingdom? Laughing

You mean it isn't? I was quite sure that it was.

Laughing

Jump to: