Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
Post subject: Found While Wankering  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2007 - 04:52 AM

Rain wrote:
Hmmm...I've been thinking....

I view of the Larry Craig incident and of the many other Republican private parts that keep coming to light...maybe we should start a thread called "Found While Wankering"!

Let the good times roll.

Reply with quote Back to top
Rain
Post subject: RE: Found While Wankering  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2007 - 04:53 AM

OH MAMA...this is gonna be gooooooooooood!!!

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

Rain
Post subject: RE: Found While Wankering  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2007 - 05:32 AM

Senator Larry Craig's Arrest Report

Rain
Post subject: RE: Found While Wankering  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2007 - 05:39 AM

Quote:

Was this guy in the mens room trying to give away free BJ's? What the hell is going on in this country? A US senatro for Gods sake? As a lifelong Republican this is just sooooooooo depressing. Bush sucks, Cheney sucks, and apparently, Senator Craig is "eager" to suck.
Tim B, San Diego, CA (Sent Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:21 PM)

From a Republican blogger on FirstRead MSNBC. I couldn't have put it better myself. Now the question begs to be asked...how does this life long Republican know about giving away free blow jobs in men's rooms?

(The sudden, blinding flash you just saw was me grinning like an idiot.)

vanrozenheim
Post subject: RE: Found While Wankering  PostPosted: Sep 01, 2007 - 04:45 AM
Site Admin

The report of Craig's arrest reads like a bizarre narrative which is unintendedly comical. The plain report of the police officer is very similar to the corresponding documents of policemen from 19th century. I am sure the officer truly believs in his mission to keep lewed conduct out of men's rooms. These narratives would be usually a reason for a good lough, if only they weren't reports of ruinining lives of so many men. Sure, Senator Craig has acted against Gay people on a number of occasions, and he is an enemy of our people (a traitor, too -- perhapts). But this is an entirely separated matter.

Jump to: