Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: How to land a straight jock in 10 steps  PostPosted: Aug 07, 2007 - 03:57 PM

How to land a straight jock in 10 steps...

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: How to land a straight jock in 10 steps  PostPosted: Aug 07, 2007 - 08:01 PM

Step 8 is the pivotal point, you know. Rolling Eyes

Rain
Post subject: RE: How to land a straight jock in 10 steps  PostPosted: Aug 07, 2007 - 11:36 PM

Step 1, Fer...Step 1. Beer is the male hetero equivalent of sexual scent-marking among other mammals. One swig and it induces a rush of androgenic hormones and sexual pheromones.

Feral
Post subject: RE: How to land a straight jock in 10 steps  PostPosted: Aug 08, 2007 - 05:55 AM

Nope. It's the "dude." Never underestimate the magic power of the word "dude."

Rain
Post subject: RE: How to land a straight jock in 10 steps  PostPosted: Aug 09, 2007 - 03:47 AM

Although, I have to admit...I'm one of the few homos who's never really been into the whole "seducing a hetero" thing. I've always found sex with another gay man way more satisfying. And the thought of having to actually seduce a straight guy just sounds like way too much work to me. Besides, despite all appearances to the contrary, I tend to prefer sex and intimacy with someone I'm actually romantically involved with in a relationship. Sex is just on a whole other level when you actually want the person in other ways.

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

berto
Post subject: RE: How to land a straight jock in 10 steps  PostPosted: Aug 09, 2007 - 07:50 AM

A romantic... *sigh*

Jump to: