Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Rain
Post subject: Open call for your consideration...  PostPosted: Aug 02, 2007 - 07:43 PM

Viktor has asked and I have humbly accepted the responsibility of editing the literary project. Yet, I would also like anyone who is interested to volunteer in helping to compile and sort out the list of selections.

I have already mentioned to Viktor that I would ask Emanuel Xavier to volunteer his time as poetry section editor because somehow I get a sense that poetry will consume a huge portion of this compilation. I think his insight would be helpful.

I will submit another posting detailing the structure/layout of the project taking into account the layout previously submitted by Viktor HERE. But first I would be happy to hear from anyone who is also willing to tackle this project.

Reply with quote Back to top
vanrozenheim
Post subject: RE: Open call for your consideration...  PostPosted: Aug 03, 2007 - 06:17 AM
Site Admin

C'mon, guys! I volunteer to submit a selection of German, Russian and ancient Chinese prosa, all in English translation.

berto
Post subject: RE: Open call for your consideration...  PostPosted: Aug 03, 2007 - 12:02 PM

I will certainly do what I can, guys, although I rather suspect you are ALL better-read than I am in this area.

I will soon be undergoing a move cross-country, though, so maybe I will put off any major work on this until I am through with that, and am a little better settled in new digs...

Rain
Post subject: RE: Open call for your consideration...  PostPosted: Aug 03, 2007 - 06:54 PM

*bump*

Each of us inevitable; Each of us limitless - each of us with his or her right upon the earth; Each of us allowed the eternal purports of the earth; Each of us here as divinely as any is here. ~ Walt Whitman

Rain
Post subject: RE: Open call for your consideration...  PostPosted: Aug 05, 2007 - 01:54 AM

All together now...

We want submissions. You don't have to write the book or craft the poem, just suggest the author and title.

Thank you for your patience.

LOL.

Jump to: