Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: Why not to have a US driver's license...  PostPosted: Jul 31, 2007 - 03:32 AM

National Motor Vehicle License Bureau web site - offering a free searchable database of over 121 million U.S. driver's license photos and license information. Search using the box below.

Comments:

Quote:
"Your database has become a valuable tool in my private investigation work. " - Thomas Oneal

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: RE: Why not to have a US driver  PostPosted: Jul 31, 2007 - 05:53 AM

Entertainingly enough, when one actually searches this database, it presents you with a license from the "State of Chaos." The fellow I looked for was listed at an address on Sasquatch Way in the city of Bananas. Chaos has a peculiar zip code as well -- only four digits instead of the customary five. The fellow I searched for is claimed to have a weight of 120 pounds, a height of 48 inches, and.... well...

Sex: never
Eyes: bulge
Hair: everywhere

The photo is of a baboon and the signature (a very pleasantly legible one) reads "Monkey Business."

Quote:
Gotcha! You didn't really think you could view your driver's license online did you? Send this to your friends and play a joke on them!

Now, I know the person I searched for quite well -- he's well over six feet tall and would be in dangerously poor health if his weight fell to 120 lbs. His eyes do not, in fact, bulge. Neither is he especially hairy. Suggesting that he never has sex is just plain slanderous. What's more, no matter what amusing verbiage he might choose to employ as a signature, it would not be legible at all -- his handwriting is notorious and his signature even worse. The clincher, of course, is that the "State of Chaos" was never admitted into the union. Although the measure was passed by a controversially narrow margin by the populace, the Congress never saw fit to bring the matter to a vote.

So, methinks there is something not quite right about this web site. Wink

Rain
Post subject: RE: Why not to have a US driver  PostPosted: Jul 31, 2007 - 09:01 AM

LOL. Feral, I thought by now you surely knew about this site. It's been around since Al Gore invented the internet.

Lately it's enjoyed somewhat of a resurgence in popularity due to patriot actors seeking to secure the homeland.

Feral
Post subject: RE: Why not to have a US driver  PostPosted: Jul 31, 2007 - 09:13 AM

*snerk*

Jump to: