Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jun 30, 2007 - 02:22 PM

First, it was this brain surgeon:

Now, it's this rocket scientist, who we even have a name for, Diane Steele:

Photographed at the recent rally at the Mass. State House when they debated whether to put the question of equal marriage to a popular vote. Steele crossed the street and assaulted a pro-equality supporter; now she's saying the pro-marriage supporter "made her do it".

"Made" her cross the street and assault someone? How, by telekenesis, maybe? Or is she saying we homos are as powerful as "de Debbil" that Flip Wilson's character, 'Geraldine' used to complain about?

What a maroon! Rolling Eyes

Feel free to add your own "moran of the week"....

Reply with quote Back to top
vanrozenheim
Post subject: RE: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2007 - 05:30 AM
Site Admin

Are these people alloved to procreate in the USA? Just curious...

Feral
Post subject: RE: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2007 - 09:44 PM

They are! It should be a monstrous scandal. They do not even need to be licensed.

Kyleovision
Post subject: RE: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jul 02, 2007 - 03:43 PM

So, according to that lady, GSAs = Hitler Youth? Man, we need cooler uniforms.

Feral
Post subject: RE: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 04:29 AM

I'm not sure this snippet properly fits in this thread, but there's more than a little of the "moran" in it.

Not just in parks

Quote:
"There is a lot of public sex in public restrooms that takes place under peoples' noses -- at your local Home Depot or Lowe's on Saturday afternoon, for example, or in the showers or steam room at your local health club," Leap said. "Gay men and men who like having sex with men but call themselves heterosexual know about these locations. The rest of the world may not."

You don't say! Please, say it isn't so! In case anyone finds my shock at their shock to be quizzical, compare this quotation:

Quote:
Gay men frequented the bog-houses or public urinals in London from the late seventeenth century. The bog-house in the Savoy had a round hole cut in the partition between stalls as early as the year 1700: the first recorded 'glory hole'.

No doubt in future stories some Florida newspaper will feverishly report on the deliberate and controlled creation of FIRE.

Incidentally, since there is no evidence that British civilization ever managed to solve the 'illicit bathroom sex' problem over the course of 300 years, I really rather doubt any thrilling new developments are going to be crawling out of the swamps of Florida on that score.

Rain
Post subject: RE: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jul 18, 2007 - 12:24 PM

Yes, Van...sadly.

Despite the fact that all manner of contraception is thrown at them, including over-the-counter, morning-after pills, they persist in their perfidious and odious ways. Much like Tribbles, they tend to multiply exponentially and I've even heard it said that in some quarters of Appalachia some are ACTUALLY born pregnant.

I'd be willing to bet my last dollar that their unbridled coital heat is a major cause of global warming.

berto
Post subject: RE: "Moran" of the week (weak?)  PostPosted: Jul 18, 2007 - 12:58 PM

LOL... oh, my sides...

Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 18, 2007 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
There is a lot of public sex in public restrooms that takes place under peoples' noses...

...and a fair amount going on back behind their balls, too, I reckon.

Quote:
LOL... oh, my sides...

Poor thing, first day with the new Ab-Lounger?

Jump to: