Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: Why John Edwards "isn't there yet"...  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2007 - 02:06 AM

Aha! Now we discover just why John Edwards "just isn't there yet"... Wonkette reports:

Quote:
John Edwards has apparently been going around saying he’s “not comfortable” around the gays, which is kind of funny coming from a guy who hangs out in $400 hair salons. But his wife Elizabeth wants everybody to know John only gets weirded out when the gays are really coming on strong to him, or threatening to sodomize him with reptiles or something.

Elizabeth explains how she saw a gay buddy dude one night on the town and pointed out her then-fiance. Handsome John Edwards. “And he said, oh, he’s awfully cute. I might snake him if he wasn’t with you. And I told John that.”

Then, "Politico" explains, quoting first Edwards' wife, and then adding a reader's explanatory note:

Quote:
"And this is where he used the word 'uncomfortable.' He said, that made me feel uncomfortable. So Bob correctly remembers the word 'uncomfortable' but incorrectly remembers the circumstances in which he said it. All of us feel uncomfortable at someone snaking us -- I guess in the presence -- trying to snake us in the presence of our fiancee, and that made him feel uncomfortable, and John talked about that."

UPDATE: A reader adds, "'To snake' is an old southern slang term for 'to steal' or 'to sneak.'"

So, it turns out he's another of those "oh, I'm so attractive that all the fags want to fuck me" types. Rolling Eyes Get over yourself, you southern-fried hillbilly.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: