Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
Post subject: A news site  PostPosted: Jun 01, 2007 - 08:24 PM

I haven't had much of an opportunity to form an opinion just yet, but I offer up this news site for those who might be interested in such things.

Gay News Watch

From what I've seen of it today, it at least looks like its able to be current.

Reply with quote Back to top
vanrozenheim
Post subject: Re: A news site  PostPosted: Jun 02, 2007 - 01:54 AM
Site Admin

Feral wrote:
From what I've seen of it today, it at least looks like its able to be current.

You are not entirely correct. Wink They are most certainly con-current. Panick

Seriously, the more, the better.

Feral
Post subject: RE: Re: A news site  PostPosted: Jun 02, 2007 - 05:24 AM

Wink I at least saw no glaring omissions. It's a sad thing when a hermit like me knows more news than the news knows... very sad. I was particularly pleased to see that they have set the thing up with a global vision in mind and are at least making a passing effort at locating news that is not from North America. In the end though, it is an aggregator -- a largish one to be sure, but an aggregator. The chief problem with aggregators is that the only way to find new news on one is to sleep in very late.

DesertJae
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 02, 2007 - 10:15 AM

I want to take this moment to thank you for posting the new news site info. It reminded me of why it is that I sleep in so late. Thanks, as I had couldn't really recall the real reason until I read your comments.

Oh....and I will get back to you as to any opinion I might come up with as to the site itself once this morning fog Smile has lifted. At that time I will offer up a fair and balance opinion.

{..now which door did I enter through. Question ."" }

Jump to: