Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
berto
Post subject: ExxonMobil shareholders vote to protect queers -- again  PostPosted: May 31, 2007 - 07:28 PM

ExxonMobil shareholders vote to add sexual orientation nondiscrimination policies

Quote:
New York City’s comptroller is urging oil giant ExxonMobil to take steps in preventing sexually-oriented discrimination. Nearly 38 percent of ExxonMobil shareholders voted at an annual meeting May 30 in Dallas to bar discrimination to its employees after a proposal by the New York City Employees’ Retirement System and the NYC Fire Department Pension Fund.

This is the seventh resolution New York City Comptroller William C. Thompson has filed to the ExxonMobil board advocating for the policy change on behalf of the two funds. According to the statement, shareholder support for the proposal has increased in each of the seven years; it was supported by 34.6 percent of shareholders in 2006 and 29.4 percent in 2005.

“While it is heartening that a number of shareholders agree that ExxonMobil must take steps to provide equal protections for all employees, it is extremely troubling and downright unacceptable that ExxonMobil has strongly resisted the call,” Thompson said in a statement. “We must remain steadfast in our efforts to bring about change and urge ExxonMobil to establish equal rights in the workplace.”

Reply with quote Back to top
DesertJae
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2007 - 10:34 PM

First off let me ask ya berto..are one cent words ok to use on this forum!? Smile

Until I find out that answer I will simply say that the bigots running that price gouging Corp. should be tar'd and featherd, for starters. You would think it's the GD 60's still on this subject at their headquarters wouldn't you.
What can you expect though when a large per-cent of their shareholders are middle class Texass and other southern rednecks and or jerks from back east who have a problem telling the difference between their belly buttons and their butt holes...which explains why so many of them stand waist deep in their cow trofts down by the oil rigs in da south and or their pools and jaccuzzi's back east when they need to take a poop. Best thing to do I'd say is to avoid them...and their gasoline outlets/pumps ! Any GLBT who buys gasoline from them is as nuts as those that are gay Repubs..aka...Neocon self haters. Anyone who respects their hard earned money, gay or not, should stay away from doing any gasoline and other related product purchasing from that bigoted/price gouging/Bushler and Buds Corp. They are constantly giving lip service beyond that of what they feel will get them by in the public eye. "Oh but we tried, but just can't get these other redneck fuks to go for it"...what B.S. now and always has been. I speak from a little experience having worked for Exxon years and years ago for one summer, as well as my Dad having worked for them for 30 years.. which I am embarrassed to say .

Bottom line once again......Never ever buy any products from that Corp. That is the only sound advice I have on that subject !!

That's alls I gots ta say bout that at this time..going back to the job site now. Have a nice day, ya hear!

berto
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2007 - 10:44 PM

DesertJae wrote:
First off let me ask ya berto..are one cent words ok to use on this forum!? Smile

Ummmm.... far as *I* know, sure! Smile

vanrozenheim
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2007 - 11:02 PM
Site Admin

'berto wrote:
DesertJae wrote:

Ummmm.... far as *I* know, sure! Smile

As long as you fellow pay in pink we accept anything. Wink

DesertJae
6 Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 01, 2007 - 11:36 AM

Then in pink it shall be. That is as long as there are no limits as to what shade of pink it can be. I often find a pink that has a rather nice 'blue' hue about it, without going purple or lavender completely that I enjoying spending from time to time. If that is in the mix then, as for me, we have... a deal.

As for the bigoted redneck CEO's, eeer uh , I mean shareholders of ExxonMobil have been spouting that bullcrap for decades now. Lots of lip service with little follow up, the same as with their best friends...the Bushlers. They say it is always due to their not being able to knock enough sense into their redneck co-hearts heads, by knocking their heads together, in an effort to help them understand that this is no longer the 1960's.

Then there is this whole Arab Royalty and Bushler family relationship that's been going on for decades also.....huummmm Rolling Eyes . Surely they are all Pro Pink and would never encourage bullcrap from within the ranks of the oil companies as well as from other shareholders.

There is only one way to show those folks that they can keep their lip service to themselves as it is now falling on millions of deaf ears that have decided, finally, to simply never..ever..buy any of their products. Never.

Try buying Citco if it's available in your city and or towns . They have no problem with pink currency nor it's distributors . They also know bullcrap when they hear it and have no problem in saying that it is..iff'n ya knows what I mean Smile.

Jump to: