Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Kyleovision
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 16, 2007 - 09:36 PM

While I am certainly pleased that Sptizer decided not to march, I am sick and tired of these politicians who refuse to come out and SAY, 'ya know, you're dissing the queers so I am outta here.'

Grow some balls, weasels, or you get no credit.

Reply with quote Back to top
Feral
Post subject: Spitzer Will Not March in NYC  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2007 - 07:54 PM

Spitzer Will Not March in NYC

Quote:
NEW York Governor Eliot Spitzer, in his first year in office, will not march in this year’s New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17, the Irish Voice has learned, instead choosing to celebrate the holiday by taking part in a march in upstate Rochester.

Though a source in the governor’s office refused to say if Spitzer was declining a place in the line of march in support of the continued exclusion of Irish gay groups, it is believed that the governor took this issue into consideration when making his decision not to participate. Spitzer has gone on record as a strong supporter of gay rights.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: