Google

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Advertisements
Feral
Post subject: Malcontent's March Gayness: battle of the blogs  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2007 - 08:45 PM

(via Pam Spalding)

Malcontent's March Gayness: battle of the blogs

Quote:
For those of you not into NCAA March Madness (that would be me), you have a chance to participate in righty gay blogger The Malcontent's March Gayness 2007, a 64-blog, bracketed competition to "determine who will emerge the top of the blogger heap."

The Blend is bracketed off to battle Outsports (gee what a strange pairing; we don't stand a chance on that one), with the winner of that match facing off the match up of Pretty Boys' Club and Meet Justin.

Normally I don't link to Republicans or their shills. You can actually vote in the game without being "exposed" to such things though. If you don't want to vote, it's a fine list of links to gay blogs. They were chosen "based on prominence and their representation of the gay experience" and the Malcontent's estimation of "prominence" and "representation of the gay experience" seems quite reasonable.

The game is hardly a measure of talent or value... it's pretty much an election for Homecoming Queen. (GO PAM!) Should the Blend come up against Pretty Boys Club in the future, I see little chance for Ms Spalding to prevail -- PBC is eye-candy... nothin' but eye-candy, salted with inane banter that is often quite funny. Is there a blog on Earth that can compete with such things?

(Why yes... many, but blogs dealing largley in "unwrapped" eye-candy have been excluded from the contest) Wink

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: